The H.A.W.G. features the mil spec Antidote reservoir and holds over 1200 cubic in (20L) of essential water and gear.
Tough and durable enough for nearly any mission.
- Two full-length compartments keep items organized
- Extended Composite MOLLE on front for secure attachment of pouches and gear
- Independent Suspension harness and Air Director™ back panel for optimal load distribution and breathability
- Side-release shoulder straps for rapid removal
- Separate insulated hydration compartment (with reservoir hang loop) has easy access via 3/4 length zipper
- Removable waist belt
- Upper and lower compression straps
- Main storage compartment can accommodate a second reservoir
- Lower drink tube exit ports for under arm tube routing
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Hook-and-loop strap management
- Nylon webbing with hanger loop and drag handle
- Lightweight, durable 500D Ripstop Cordura® fabric
- Mil Spec Antidote® 100 oz Long, Low-Profile Baffled Reservoir
- Quick Link™ Exit Port & Drink Tube: clicks off for faster refilling with auto shut-off
- QL HydroLock™ Bite Valve Adapter: easy, one-handed manual on/off water flow
- Antidote® air-light fillport: industry’s largest opening with 1/4 turn open/close for quick, secure seal that can’t be over-tightened
- Insulated drink tube cover to maintain water temperature and protect tube from harmful UV rays
- Mil Spec Antidote® meets the USMC hydration system requirement for tensile strength, puncture resistance and burst resistance.* Details are available upon request.
CAPACITY/RESERVOIR: 100 OZ (3L) MIL SPEC ANTIDOTE®
DIMENSIONS: 19 IN X 10.5 IN X 10.2 IN (48 CM X 27 CM X 26 CM)
VOLUME: 1220 CU IN (20L) + 3L RESERVOIR
WEIGHT EMPTY RESERVOIR: 2.5 LB (1.15 KG)
BECAUSE EACH PACK IS INDIVIDUALLY SEWN THERE IS A TOLERANCE
OF +/- 3% FOR PACK WEIGHT.
100 oz (3L) Mil Spec Antidote® Long reservoir; 42 in (106 cm) PureFlow™ Tube; insulated
tube cover; bite valve cover; Black Big Bite™ Valve; Black QL HydroLock™
500D Ripstop Cordura® fabric front panel, gussets and shoulder harness front side > 420D
high density nylon on shoulder harness back side and raised pod panels > 10 mm EVA foam
shoulder harness > 135D Poly 210D Nylon linings > 14mm and 5 mm closed cell foam on
back panel > Nylon webbing