show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
Did you know Kel-Lac Uniforms also provides embroidery services?
Give us a call at (800) 531-5529 and we can tell you more about our offerings.
The MOTHERLODE 500 is made from a lighter weight 500D Cordura® material as well as different pocket layouts. An updated Air Director™ Back Panel and reinforced webbing give the Motherlode™ 500 the needed durability and functionality needed in the field.
- OMEGA™ Water Beast™ Reservoir - warranted for the lifetime of the product
- Big Bite™ Valve made of self-sealing silicone plus Bite Valve Cover
- HydroLock™ for easy, one-handed on/off water flow on drink tube
- HydroLink™ modularity - allows for a quick and easy transition of components as missions change
- Side-release buckles for quick release from shoulder harness, compression straps and waist belt
- Zippered back panel access makes loading a full reservoir easy
- Improved Air Director™ Back Panel provides better ventilation
- 2 inch padded, removable waist belt incorporates a lower compression system for better fit
- Upper and lower compression straps
- Elastic drawstring pocket in main storage compartment can accomodate a second reservoir
- Lower drink tube exit ports for under arm tube routing
- Insulated drink tube cover to maintain water temperature and protect tube from harmful UV rays
- D-Rings and webbing loops for tube management
- Adjustable length elastic sternum strap
- Hook-and-loop strap management
- Noiseless zipper pulls
- Fleece-lined pocket for glasses, goggles and NVGs with external access
- MOLLE attachment system integrated to bottom of boot
- Zippered mesh pocket in main storage compartment for keys, clips, etc.
- Add or remove name tags and unit badges quickly with integrated hook-and-loop panel
- Nylon webbing with hanger loop
- Grommet drain holes located at bottom of each pocket and compartment
- Lightweight, durable 500D Cordura® Fabric is 35% lighter than 1000D fabric
Available in ACU, Black, Coyote, Foliage Green and Multicam